Schedule Options: Part-time 7:30AM - 10:30 AM and/or 1:00PM - 5:30 PM
Requirement: Infant Toddler and/or Preschool Certified Teacher
Mornings: Rise & Shine with our Little Learners by welcoming them to another happy day at The Learning Experience. Then help get the rest of their day off to a great start by preparing the morning/afternoon snacks.
Afternoons: Support our pick-up time transition through bringing our Little Learners back to their parents. Assist in completing admin work.
Why Work for Us:
- We are world leaders in Early Childhood Education. There are plenty of opportunities for learning, training and growth.
- Our curriculum is one of the best in the industry.
- Our center is state of the art with educational tools like Smart Board, indoor and outdoor playground for kids
- We offer competitive compensation with upto 2 weeks of paid time-off
- Paid holidays and a paid day off on your birthday!
- Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and learning happens.
- Proven ability to independently manage a classroom with minimal supervision.
- 1 year of professional teaching experience preferred. At least six months of professional teaching experience required.
- Associate degree or higher in ECE or related degree preferred. High school diploma/GED required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices (DAP).
- CPR and First Aide certification preferred
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
The Learning Experience
At The Learning Experience, we make early education joyful, engaging and fun so children are happy to learn, play and grow.
Our curriculum focuses on the six ages and stages of early childhood development and engages children in hands-on learning activities that encourage them to explore and solve problems at their own rate of development. This forms a foundation for kids to Learn, Play and Grow under the care of our nurturing teachers and staff.
At TLE®, we’ve created a full cast of characters that become our little learners’ educators, partners and friends through their preschool education journey. Each character has a unique personality and area of interest and brings learning to life by allowing children to explore the world through fun and imagination.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The Learning Experience Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)