The Learning Experience
The Learning Experience is the leader in the early education industry- we are known for making a positive difference in the lives of children. We strongly believe that a growth mindset is key to all that we do, and we consistently seek like-minded, talented people to join our team.
Our outstanding people exemplify our 3 core values:
Innovative Mindset Collaborative Spirit Community Impact
The Position: Various Teachers for Various Ages
The Location: This position is based in Exton, PA
- Ensure the safety of each child enrolled in the class whether in the classroom, on the playground, or in common areas
- Maintain regular observation and evaluation of children's development and progress as directed by administration
- Accept and maintain responsibility on a daily basis for the ordered arrangement, appearance, decor, and cleanliness of the learning environment of the classroom
- Serve as a role model for the children in the areas of attitude, speech and actions on a daily basis
- Treat each child with dignity and respect
- Encourage children's development in the areas of building self-confidence, problem solving, and taking responsibility for their actions
- Interact with each child on a daily basis through circle time, centers, snacks, lunchtime, playground, free play, etc
- Must have a high school diploma
- 1+ years of childcare experience
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Able to maintain required state regulatory training hours
- 2+ years of childcare experience
- CPR/First Aid Certified
- Bachelor's Degree
- ECE Qualifications
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer:
- Flexible work schedules
- Childcare discounts
- CPR/First aid training
- Continued professional development opportunities
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
The Learning Experience in Exton provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regards to race, color, religion, age, sex or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
The Learning Experience
At The Learning Experience, we make early education joyful, engaging and fun so children are happy to learn, play and grow.
Our curriculum focuses on the six ages and stages of early childhood development and engages children in hands-on learning activities that encourage them to explore and solve problems at their own rate of development. This forms a foundation for kids to Learn, Play and Grow under the care of our nurturing teachers and staff.
At TLE®, we’ve created a full cast of characters that become our little learners’ educators, partners and friends through their preschool education journey. Each character has a unique personality and area of interest and brings learning to life by allowing children to explore the world through fun and imagination.
TLE Cares Benefits Package – Because we care about you.
Our Center proudly offers TLE Cares, a comprehensive benefits package for all team members. All premiums for TLE Cares are fully paid by our Center’s owner, with no cost to our employees.
TLE Cares includes:
- - Dental & Vision Insurance
- - Short & Long-term Disability Insurance
- - Life Insurance
- - Employee Assistance Program
- - Lifemart Employee Discount Program
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The Learning Experience Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)