We are currently seeking a caring full-time Pre-K for All Assistant Teacher for one of our full-day Pre-K for All programs.
- Assist in implementation of daily classroom routines
- Model positive behaviors
- Co-teach and provide constructive feedback
- Assist in leading classroom instruction, circle time and organizing small group activities
- Collect data through formal and informal assessments in order to effectively prepare lesson plans
- Communicate regularly with parents concerning student progress and growth
- Facilitate and participate in conversations with children
- Obtain and record observations on a daily basis
- Complete several on-line professional development training
- Create and self monitor an Aspire account
- Attend mandatory staff meetings
- NYS Teacher Assistant Certificate or CDA
- Willing to create a Study Plan in order to obtain Associate's Degree in Early Childhood
- 1 year of Pre-K for All classroom experience in a professional setting
- Demonstrate knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices
- CLASS and ECERS-R experience preferred
- CPR and First Aide certification recommended
- At least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalency
- PETS Clearance (DOE Fingerprints)
- Must undergo comprehensive background check
- Able to obtain full medical clearance
The Learning Experience
At The Learning Experience, we make early education joyful, engaging and fun so children are happy to learn, play and grow.
Our curriculum focuses on the six ages and stages of early childhood development and engages children in hands-on learning activities that encourage them to explore and solve problems at their own rate of development. This forms a foundation for kids to Learn, Play and Grow under the care of our nurturing teachers and staff.
At TLE®, we’ve created a full cast of characters that become our little learners’ educators, partners and friends through their preschool education journey. Each character has a unique personality and area of interest and brings learning to life by allowing children to explore the world through fun and imagination.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The Learning Experience Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)