- Create lesson plans derived from our monthly supplied curriculum
- Enforce classroom rules, school policies and procedures
- Maintain the classroom, toys and materials clean and organized
- Daily observations and quarterly assessments
- Effectively integrate technology into the curriculum
- Plan and execute activities throughout the day that are age appropriate and in harmony with our school's philosophy
- Attend staff meetings and training
- Meet all applicable licensing regulations
- Bachelor's Degree in (Early) Childhood Education (ECE) or in a related field and working towards obtaining Teaching Certification.
- At least 92 credits in ECE
- Classroom experience in a childcare or school setting
- Strong leadership and training skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Must be willing to do a background check
- Must be able to obtain a full medical clearance
- Mandated Reporter training
- First Aid/CPR certification
*This position could potentially lead to an opportunity to teach in our PKFA classrooms
We follow the CDC guidelines for schools.
View public job page
View cost and performance
The Learning Experience
At The Learning Experience, we make early education joyful, engaging and fun so children are happy to learn, play and grow.
Our curriculum focuses on the six ages and stages of early childhood development and engages children in hands-on learning activities that encourage them to explore and solve problems at their own rate of development. This forms a foundation for kids to Learn, Play and Grow under the care of our nurturing teachers and staff.
At TLE®, we’ve created a full cast of characters that become our little learners’ educators, partners and friends through their preschool education journey. Each character has a unique personality and area of interest and brings learning to life by allowing children to explore the world through fun and imagination.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The Learning Experience Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)