We are looking for two float teachers. The Learning Riverview is looking for a morning floater and and afternoon float.
Sign-On Bonus: up to $500.00 depending on qualifications
Bonus Plan for staff.
Great benefits and PTO.
Job Fair at The Learning Experience Riverview location. July 24th, 11:00Am to 12:30 PM. Please bring a copy of your resume, DCF Transcript, and references.
Teachers at The Learning Experience are ambassadors of happiness, creating opportunities every day that reflect our mission to make a difference in the lives of children, their families and communities.
Our passionate teachers use a growth mindset to develop young minds and inspire a love of learning.
- Create a welcoming, engaging classroom space for young children to learn, play and grow
- Use a growth mindset to develop young minds and inspire a love of learning
- Implement our proprietary L.E.A.P. Curriculum®, working with Infants, Toddlers, and/or Preschool children in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each child.
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn.
- Communicate regularly with parents, sharing their children’s latest adventures and achievements through a variety of avenues, including mobile apps and personal discussions.
- Support your center’s success, partnering with center staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment and engagement.
- Build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and learning happen seamlessly.
- At least 6 months of professional teaching experience preferred
- High School Diploma/GED required. College ECE coursework highly preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices
- CPR and First Aid Certification preferred.
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role.
The Learning Experience
At The Learning Experience, we make early education joyful, engaging and fun so children are happy to learn, play and grow.
Our curriculum focuses on the six ages and stages of early childhood development and engages children in hands-on learning activities that encourage them to explore and solve problems at their own rate of development. This forms a foundation for kids to Learn, Play and Grow under the care of our nurturing teachers and staff.
At TLE®, we’ve created a full cast of characters that become our little learners’ educators, partners and friends through their preschool education journey. Each character has a unique personality and area of interest and brings learning to life by allowing children to explore the world through fun and imagination.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The Learning Experience Corporate.