- Create a welcoming, engaging classroom space for young children to learn, play and grow
- Instill a love for learning and exploration by utilizing our proprietary curriculum, which serves as the framework for creating and developing engaging lessons
- Communicate with parents on a daily basis, sharing their children’s latest adventures and achievements through a variety of avenues, including mobile apps and personal discussions.
- Support the center’s success, partnering with center staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment and engagement
- Ensure the safety and security of each child.
- Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and learning happens
- At least 1 year of professional teaching experience preferred
- High School Diploma/GED required. College ECE coursework highly preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices
- CPR and First Aid Certification preferred.
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role.
- Minimum daily hours, as assigned
- Report to work all days that TLE are open
- Provide nurturing, safe, educational environment
- Co-teach and share responsibilities of lesson plans
- Maintain educational portfolios
- Foster professional and meaningful relationships with parents/guardians
- Engage in team meetings with Director
- Follow full day curriculum schedule
- Maintain a clean/neat and tour ready environment
The Learning Experience
At The Learning Experience, we make early education joyful, engaging and fun so children are happy to learn, play and grow.
Our curriculum focuses on the six ages and stages of early childhood development and engages children in hands-on learning activities that encourage them to explore and solve problems at their own rate of development. This forms a foundation for kids to Learn, Play and Grow under the care of our nurturing teachers and staff.
At TLE®, we’ve created a full cast of characters that become our little learners’ educators, partners and friends through their preschool education journey. Each character has a unique personality and area of interest and brings learning to life by allowing children to explore the world through fun and imagination.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The Learning Experience Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)