Do you want to make a difference in the life of a child? We are looking for fun-loving, accepting, and dependable team-oriented teacherst to join our growing community of Lead Teachers at The Learning Experience. Lead Teachers influence the growth and development of children. They create an environment of collaboration and community, encouraging everyone to thrive.
*We are requiring the completion of the provided CARES course within 6 months of employment for all hire assistant teachers/uncertified teachers.*
- Lead, coach, and mentor co-teachers in your classroom; model behaviors and provide feedback.
- Responsible for the overall classroom management, leading a safe, nurturing, and engaging learning environment.
- Serve as a role model, using a growth mindset to develop young minds and inspire a love of learning
- Implement our proprietary L.E.A.P. Curriculum®, working with Infants, Toddlers, and/or Preschool children in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each child.
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn.
- Communicate regularly with parents, sharing their children’s latest adventures and achievements through a variety of avenues, including mobile apps and personal discussions.
- Support your center’s success, partnering with center staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment and engagement.
- Build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and learning happen seamlessly.
- 1 year of professional teaching experience preferred. At least six months of professional teaching experience required.
- Associate degree or higher in ECE or related degree preferred. High school diploma/GED required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices (DAP).
- CPR and First Aide certification preferred
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
The Learning Experience
Our curriculum focuses on the six ages and stages of early childhood development and engages children in hands-on learning activities that encourage them to explore and solve problems at their own rate of development. This forms a foundation for kids to Learn, Play and Grow under the care of our nurturing teachers and staff.
TLE Cares Benefits Package – Because we care about you.
Our Center proudly offers TLE Cares, a comprehensive benefits package for all team members. All premiums for TLE Cares are fully paid by our Center’s owner, with no cost to our employees.
TLE Cares includes:
- - Dental & Vision Insurance
- - Short & Long-term Disability Insurance
- - Life Insurance
- - Employee Assistance Program
- - Lifemart Employee Discount Program
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The Learning Experience Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)