Come make this vision a reality!
The Learning Experience - Wilton is searching for a dynamic Center or Assistant Director to join our team. The Learning Experience - Wilton will serve children 6 weeks to 6 years, with a projected capacity of 150+ students.
- Employer pays 100% of monthly healthcare premiums
- Employer pays 100% of monthly dental premiums
- Matching 401(k)
- 15 Paid Days Off; 7 Paid Holidays
- 100% free child care
- 5+ years serving as the Director of a licensed early childhood center
- Must complete OEC, State, and FBI background check
- Must complete OEC Adult Medical Statement
- Strong knowledge of state licensing rules and regulations.
- Experience managing a center with 25+ staff and an average daily enrollment of 100+ students
- Completion of the 3-credit OEC course requirement "Administration and Supervision of Early Childhood"
- Identifies, schedules and interviews teacher candidates; Builds networks of external future talent
- Conducts classroom observations, evaluations, and provides feedback that motivates and encourages learning.
- Manages team to ensure TLE curriculum is executed in alignment with brand standards;
- Uses a growth mindset to train, coach and develop for the future
- Listens objectively to employee concerns and plans a recommended course of action
- Builds and communicates weekly schedules
- Daily management of classroom ratios
- Manages new hire paperwork and all employee files in compliance with state licensing regulations
- Builds and communicates center schedules to ensure appropriate ratios are always intact and labor is effectively managed to budget.
- Nurtures leads through scheduling and conducting tours; follows up with potential families to secure enrollment
- Leads tour with prospective families, highlighting key features and points of difference of our curriculum, teacher tenure/quality, etc.
- Maintains the lead tracking portal and customer database
- Coordinates the registration process and maintains customer and employee information in center system
- Regularly communicates with families regarding student progress
- Executes “parent pleasers”
- Executes marketing brand campaigns within the center and implements local marketing activities
- Execution of our Show and Tell
- Regularly audits and maintains all records and files for students and teachers
- Ensures the physical environment and health/safety standards are full compliance with local and state licensing regulations
- Manages relationships with state licensors and conducts center evaluations
- Responsible for accident/incident reporting
- Medication management
- Conducts monthly emergency safety drills
- Manages new customer administration and files in compliance with state licensing regulations
The Learning Experience
At The Learning Experience, we make early education joyful, engaging and fun so children are happy to learn, play and grow.
Our curriculum focuses on the six ages and stages of early childhood development and engages children in hands-on learning activities that encourage them to explore and solve problems at their own rate of development. This forms a foundation for kids to Learn, Play and Grow under the care of our nurturing teachers and staff.
At TLE®, we’ve created a full cast of characters that become our little learners’ educators, partners and friends through their preschool education journey. Each character has a unique personality and area of interest and brings learning to life by allowing children to explore the world through fun and imagination.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The Learning Experience Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)