- Positive Work Environment: Come work in a positive work environment where you are valued
- Founding Teacher: Come build the school's character and culture as a teacher
- Experienced Co-Workers: Come work with co-workers who have previous experience in early childhood
- State-of-the-Art Classrooms: in an immersive classroom setting utilizing the latest technology, materials, and resources to allow children to “ learn, play, and grow”.
- Opportunities for Growth: On-going training and professional development, tuition reimbursement, and leadership pathways to help you meet your goals as an educator.
- Be responsible for the overall classroom management, leading a safe, nurturing, and engaging learning environment for children.
- Use your passion for learning to implement our proprietary L.E.A.P curriculum and have the unique opportunity to use our engaging characters to drive the curriculum, making TLE a fun place for children.
- Communicate regularly with parents, sharing their children’s latest adventures and achievements through a variety of avenues, including mobile apps and personal discussions.
- Build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and learning happen seamlessly.
- Have a genuine passion for the education and care of children.
- Have 2 years of professional teaching/early childhood experience (required)
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- We are open year-round and closed only 7 days per year
- What are your salary requirements? The range posted in the position is $16 to $22/hour depending on experience, credentials, etc.
- Childcare: 2 years (Required)
- OEC Background Check (Preferred)
The Learning Experience
At The Learning Experience, we make early education joyful, engaging and fun so children are happy to learn, play and grow.
Our curriculum focuses on the six ages and stages of early childhood development and engages children in hands-on learning activities that encourage them to explore and solve problems at their own rate of development. This forms a foundation for kids to Learn, Play and Grow under the care of our nurturing teachers and staff.
At TLE®, we’ve created a full cast of characters that become our little learners’ educators, partners and friends through their preschool education journey. Each character has a unique personality and area of interest and brings learning to life by allowing children to explore the world through fun and imagination.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The Learning Experience Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)