Hiring for centers in Monmouth County, NJ; Ocean County, NJ; Hopewell, NJ. Must be willing to travel and support a minimum of 2-3 centers. Center hours of operation are Monday to Friday-6:30am to 6:30pm.
Contracted Compensation: $200 per day with monthly bonus pay opportunities
What We Offer:
Competitive pay, New Hire Training, a flexible work schedule, Child Care discounts, and more!
State-of-the-Art Classrooms: in an immersive classroom setting utilizing the latest technology, materials, and resources to allow children to “learn, play, and grow”.
Opportunities for Growth: On-going training and professional development, leadership pathways to help you meet your goals as an educator.
As One of Our Happy Teachers You Will:
- Partner with center teachers to use your passion for learning to implement our proprietary curriculum and have the unique opportunity to use our engaging characters to drive the curriculum, making TLE a fun place for children to learn, play, and grow.
- Assist with maintaining quality compliance and health and safety standards throughout the classrooms and programs.
- Assist with creating a great working environment and a welcoming and engaging space for children.
- Greeting /communicating with families and children respectfully and professionally.
- A genuine passion for the education and care of children.
- High School Diploma/GED required
- ECE coursework, college credits and/or degree preferred
- Proof of Vaccinations for Covid and Influenza
- Participate in a criminal background/fingerprint check as well as obtain a physical/test for Tuberculosis (state requirements may vary for NJ, PA and WI positions)
- Travel and support a minimum of 2-3 centers
- Work Monday to Friday, (some or all days) 6:30am to 6:30pm (some or all hours)
The Learning Experience
At The Learning Experience, we make early education joyful, engaging and fun so children are happy to learn, play and grow.
Our curriculum focuses on the six ages and stages of early childhood development and engages children in hands-on learning activities that encourage them to explore and solve problems at their own rate of development. This forms a foundation for kids to Learn, Play and Grow under the care of our nurturing teachers and staff.
At TLE®, we’ve created a full cast of characters that become our little learners’ educators, partners and friends through their preschool education journey. Each character has a unique personality and area of interest and brings learning to life by allowing children to explore the world through fun and imagination.
TLE Cares Benefits Package – Because we care about you.
Our Center proudly offers TLE Cares, a comprehensive benefits package for all team members. All premiums for TLE Cares are fully paid by our Center’s owner, with no cost to our employees.
TLE Cares includes:
- - Dental & Vision Insurance
- - Short & Long-term Disability Insurance
- - Life Insurance
- - Employee Assistance Program
- - Lifemart Employee Discount Program
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The Learning Experience Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)