Cooks at The Learning Experience are ambassadors of happiness, creating opportunities every day that reflect our mission to make a difference in the lives of children, their families, and communities.
- Plan and prepare nutritious meals for children that meet proper nutritional requirements
- Ensure the safety of all children by maintaining and tracking food allergies for each child in our center and communicates identified allergies to teachers daily with every food delivery.
- Adhere to proper food safety, food handling, and sanitation procedures ensuring that food is stored and handled properly
- Partner with the Center Leadership team to purchase all food/supplies necessary and keep inventory records as required by local and state agencies
- Provide excellent customer service and positive attitude towards parents and children, listens and communicates effectively
- Demonstrates flexibility to the daily business need of a childcare center
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year of experience in food preparation and cooking
- Possesses a food handling certificate or ability to receive within 90 days of hire
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
- Health Benefits, 401K, Holiday pay and more!
The Learning Experience
At The Learning Experience, we make early education joyful, engaging and fun so children are happy to learn, play and grow.
Our curriculum focuses on the six ages and stages of early childhood development and engages children in hands-on learning activities that encourage them to explore and solve problems at their own rate of development. This forms a foundation for kids to Learn, Play and Grow under the care of our nurturing teachers and staff.
At TLE®, we’ve created a full cast of characters that become our little learners’ educators, partners and friends through their preschool education journey. Each character has a unique personality and area of interest and brings learning to life by allowing children to explore the world through fun and imagination.
TLE Cares Benefits Package – Because we care about you.
Our Center proudly offers TLE Cares, a comprehensive benefits package for all team members. All premiums for TLE Cares are fully paid by our Center’s owner, with no cost to our employees.
TLE Cares includes:
- - Dental & Vision Insurance
- - Short & Long-term Disability Insurance
- - Life Insurance
- - Employee Assistance Program
- - Lifemart Employee Discount Program
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The Learning Experience Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)