- Passion for Impact: A heart that beats for children's developmental needs and happiness.
- Growth Mindset: An unyielding belief in the potential of every child and an innate desire to inspire a lifelong love of learning.
- Classroom Leadership: Partner closely with teachers to orchestrate a stimulating, welcoming space where children can play, learn, and grow.
- Curriculum Implementation: Support teachers in implementing our proprietary L.E.A.P. Curriculum®, adapting your approach to the individual needs of Infants, Toddlers, and/or Preschool children.
- Safety First: Always prioritize a safe, nurturing environment where children are safeguarded and can thrive.
- Family Communication: Support teachers in regularly updating parents on their child's progress and milestones, leveraging a mix of mobile apps and in-person discussions.
- Center Collaboration: Be a team player. Collaborate with center staff and leadership to drive retention, enrollment, and engagement goals.
- Relationship Builder: Cultivate warm relationships with families and colleagues, fostering an environment where learning and play coexist effortlessly.
Educational Background: High School Diploma/ GED required. ECE coursework preferred.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Experience: Prior experience in childcare or a demonstrable passion for early childhood education is preferred.
State Compliance: Must meet state specific guidelines for the role.
- Meet state and federal guidelines including performance level, immunizations, employment physicals and required health and safety training.
- Proven judgment to identify and address potential risks in a childcare setting.
- Ensure that children are safe and that their everyday needs are met – this may include diapering, dressing, grooming, and feeding.
- Model and encourage good social skills, e.g. strong communication and conflict-resolution skills.
- Ensure children are kept active, entertained, and engaged in developmentally appropriate activities.
- Exhibit high levels of composure, patience, and professionalism at all times.
- Physical Resilience:
- Demonstrates full range of motion to:
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time without significant discomfort.
- Ability to safely lift and carry objects weighing up to 40 pounds.
- Reach, stretch with hands and arms.
- Climb or balance.
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Use of a stool or ladder to reach high places as necessary.
- Ability to supervise by sight and sound.
- Most days, employee will be working a portion of the day outside in temperatures ranging from 20F with wind chill to 95F.
- Maintain mental and physical alertness and an appropriate level of energy to perform essential job functions.
*Reasonable accommodations can be made with supporting documentation.
The Learning Experience
At The Learning Experience, we make early education joyful, engaging and fun so children are happy to learn, play and grow.
Our curriculum focuses on the six ages and stages of early childhood development and engages children in hands-on learning activities that encourage them to explore and solve problems at their own rate of development. This forms a foundation for kids to Learn, Play and Grow under the care of our nurturing teachers and staff.
At TLE®, we’ve created a full cast of characters that become our little learners’ educators, partners and friends through their preschool education journey. Each character has a unique personality and area of interest and brings learning to life by allowing children to explore the world through fun and imagination.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)