To get a firsthand look at what we can provide for both teachers and children in the area, we invite you to visit our center location at
At The Learning Experience, you can have the opportunity to create a positive and engaging learning environment for children, where "happy happens here" is not just a motto but a way of life.
We are looking for someone committed to helping children learn, play, grow, and thrive and providing the tools they need to succeed academically and emotionally.
If you are a caring and creative individual passionate about working with preschool children, we encourage you to apply for this exciting Preschool Teacher opportunity.
- State-of-the-Art Classrooms: Our immersive classroom setting utilizes the latest technology, materials, and resources to allow children to "learn, play, and grow.”
- Opportunities for Growth: We offer ongoing training and professional development, tuition reimbursement, and leadership pathways to help you meet your goals as an educator.
- Competitive benefits and premium compensation
As a Preschool Teacher, you will:
- Create a welcoming, engaging classroom space for young children to learn, play and grow
- Use a growth mindset to develop young minds and inspire a love of learning
- Implement our proprietary L.E.A.P. Curriculum®, working with Infants, Toddlers, or Preschool children in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each child.
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn.
- Communicate regularly with parents, sharing their children’s latest adventures and achievements through various avenues, including mobile apps and personal discussions.
- Support your center’s success, partnering with center staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment and engagement.
- Build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and learning happen seamlessly.
- Have a genuine passion for the education and care of children?
- Have one year of professional teaching experience (preferred) or six months of professional teaching experience (required)?
- Have an associate degree or higher in ECE or related degree (preferred) or High school diploma/GED (required)?
- Paid time off
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Referral program
- Employee discount
The Learning Experience
At The Learning Experience, we make early education joyful, engaging and fun so children are happy to learn, play and grow.
Our curriculum focuses on the six ages and stages of early childhood development and engages children in hands-on learning activities that encourage them to explore and solve problems at their own rate of development. This forms a foundation for kids to Learn, Play and Grow under the care of our nurturing teachers and staff.
At TLE®, we’ve created a full cast of characters that become our little learners’ educators, partners and friends through their preschool education journey. Each character has a unique personality and area of interest and brings learning to life by allowing children to explore the world through fun and imagination.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The Learning Experience Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)