Are you interested in helping open a brand new school?... or joining an amazing established school?
Do you love working with children?... Or do you want to work with children but you don't feel qualified to do so yet?
Are you interested in educational / professional development advancement and coaching support?
Are you interested in employer supported mental health consulting for staff and children?
- Paid holidays
- Generous paid time-off
- Team contests on an on-going basis
- Employer sponsored health insurance
- Employer sponsored retirement plan
- Education, attendance and performance bonuses!
- Daily support from a very supportive admin team
- Being a great team player
- Help with classroom behavior management
- Create a warm and nurturing environment and have strong customer service skills with parents and staff members (including daily communication).
- possess excellent teaching, communication and interpersonal skills
- be at least 18 years of age
- have a high school diploma or GED
- education degree, ECE college courses or CDA is a plus
- be willing to continue on-going training
The Learning Experience
At The Learning Experience, we make early education joyful, engaging and fun so children are happy to learn, play and grow.
Our curriculum focuses on the six ages and stages of early childhood development and engages children in hands-on learning activities that encourage them to explore and solve problems at their own rate of development. This forms a foundation for kids to Learn, Play and Grow under the care of our nurturing teachers and staff.
At TLE®, we’ve created a full cast of characters that become our little learners’ educators, partners and friends through their preschool education journey. Each character has a unique personality and area of interest and brings learning to life by allowing children to explore the world through fun and imagination.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The Learning Experience Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)