We are inviting passionate Preschool Education Directors with NYS certification in ECE to apply for a rewarding position at our Astoria location.
Join the fastest growing Academy of Early Education in the nation where “Happy Happens Here”! When it comes to our people, here at The Learning Experience we are committed to giving everyone a platform to display their talents, share their ideas, and further their careers in Early Childhood Education.
Compensation: $75,000 - $85,000
What We Offer:
State-of-the-Art ECE setting: Lead in an immersive school setting utilizing the latest technology, materials, and resources to allow children to “learn, play, and grow”.
Opportunities for Growth: On-going training and professional development
As One of Our Happy Center Leaders You Will:
- Lead by example, demonstrating passion for making a difference in the lives of children and employees by creating an environment of trust and rapport and easily relates to diverse groups of people.
- Maintain the physical center environment and all health/safety standard operating procedures are always in full compliance with local and state licensing regulations.
- Ensure center is always fully staffed with high performing teachers by actively sourcing, training, coaching, and engaging with current and prospective employees.
- Guide our teachers by using their passion for learning to implement our proprietary curriculum and have the unique opportunity to use our engaging characters to drive the curriculum, making TLE a fun place for children to learn, play, and grow.
- Deliver consistent business results, measured through family retention and conversion, enrollment growth, and business operations. Processes and maintains accounts receivable and payable, monthly P&L’s, and employee payroll.
- Effectively engages prospective families through both in-person and virtual center tours and organizes and executes community marketing events to drive awareness and enrollment available.
- 2 or more years of center leadership/management experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in ECE or related field
- NYS Teaching Certificate - Birth to 2nd
- Strong knowledge of state licensing rules and regulations.
Must meet any applicable background screening or state licensing requirements for the role.
The Learning Experience
At The Learning Experience, we make early education joyful, engaging and fun so children are happy to learn, play and grow.
Our curriculum focuses on the six ages and stages of early childhood development and engages children in hands-on learning activities that encourage them to explore and solve problems at their own rate of development. This forms a foundation for kids to Learn, Play and Grow under the care of our nurturing teachers and staff.
At TLE®, we’ve created a full cast of characters that become our little learners’ educators, partners and friends through their preschool education journey. Each character has a unique personality and area of interest and brings learning to life by allowing children to explore the world through fun and imagination.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The Learning Experience Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)