- Meeting with parents to discuss the goals and needs of students in their program
- Coordinating with administration to create education plans for the students
- Sitting in on the classes of other Teachers in an observational role
- Using information from observations to help other teachers grow by noting ineffective areas and sharing alternative methods that are more successful
- Assisting Teachers in the creation of lesson plans or in solving problems the Teacher is struggling to find a solution for
- Tracking the academic performance of students for signs of progress
- Monday to Friday
The Learning Experience
At The Learning Experience, we make early education joyful, engaging and fun so children are happy to learn, play and grow.
Our curriculum focuses on the six ages and stages of early childhood development and engages children in hands-on learning activities that encourage them to explore and solve problems at their own rate of development. This forms a foundation for kids to Learn, Play and Grow under the care of our nurturing teachers and staff.
At TLE®, we’ve created a full cast of characters that become our little learners’ educators, partners and friends through their preschool education journey. Each character has a unique personality and area of interest and brings learning to life by allowing children to explore the world through fun and imagination.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The Learning Experience Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)