- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
- Employee discount
- Entry level role with career development assistance
At The Learning Experience, you can have the opportunity to create a positive and engaging learning environment for children, where "happy happens here" is not just a motto but a way of life. We are looking for someone committed to helping children learn, play, grow, and thrive and providing the tools they need to succeed academically and emotionally.
- Competitive Benefits: Enjoy health, dental, vision insurance, PTO, STD, LTD, and more!
- State-of-the-Art Classrooms: Our immersive classroom setting utilizes the latest technology, materials, and resources to allow children to "learn, play, and grow.”
- Opportunities for Growth: We offer ongoing training and professional development, tuition reimbursement, and leadership pathways to help you meet your goals as an educator.
- Competitive benefits and premium compensation
As an Assistant Preschool Teacher, you will:
- Partner with other preschool teachers to implement our proprietary curriculum and have the unique opportunity to use our engaging characters to make TLE a fun place for children to learn, play, and grow.
- Maintain quality compliance and health and safety standards throughout the classrooms and programs.
- Collaborate with your peers to create a great working environment and a welcoming and engaging space for children.
- Communicate with parents and families, sharing their child's latest adventures and achievements through various avenues, including mobile apps and personal discussions.
- Have a genuine passion for the education and care of children
- Have a high school diploma/GED (ECE coursework preferred)
- Meet any applicable state licensing requirements for the role
There are applicable state licensing requirements for the role.
The Learning Experience
At The Learning Experience, we make early education joyful, engaging and fun so children are happy to learn, play and grow.
Our curriculum focuses on the six ages and stages of early childhood development and engages children in hands-on learning activities that encourage them to explore and solve problems at their own rate of development. This forms a foundation for kids to Learn, Play and Grow under the care of our nurturing teachers and staff.
At TLE®, we’ve created a full cast of characters that become our little learners’ educators, partners and friends through their preschool education journey. Each character has a unique personality and area of interest and brings learning to life by allowing children to explore the world through fun and imagination.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The Learning Experience Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)