- Bonus based on performance
- Competitive salary
- Dental insurance
- Employee discounts
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition assistance
- Vision insurance
- Lead by example, demonstrating passion for making a difference in the lives of children and employees by creating an environment of trust and rapport and easily relates to diverse groups of people.
- Maintain the physical center environment and all health/safety standard operating procedures are always in full compliance with local and state licensing regulations.
- Ensure center is always fully staffed with high performing teachers by actively sourcing, training, coaching, and engaging with current and prospective employees.
- Guide our teachers by using their passion for learning to implement our proprietary curriculum and have the unique opportunity to use our engaging characters to drive the curriculum, making TLE a fun place for children to learn, play, and grow.
- Deliver consistent business results, measured through family retention and conversion, enrollment growth, and business operations. Processes and maintains accounts receivable and payable, monthly P&L’s, and employee payroll.
- Effectively engages prospective families through both in-person and virtual center tours and organizes and executes community marketing events to drive awareness and enrollment available.
- Two or more years of center leadership/management experience highly preferred. At least one year of center leadership/management experience required.
- Have state specific Administrative or Director credential, and any other state specific guidelines for the role.
- Bachelor’s degree in ECE or related field highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of state licensing rules and regulations.
The Learning Experience
At The Learning Experience, we make early education joyful, engaging and fun so children are happy to learn, play and grow.
Our curriculum focuses on the six ages and stages of early childhood development and engages children in hands-on learning activities that encourage them to explore and solve problems at their own rate of development. This forms a foundation for kids to Learn, Play and Grow under the care of our nurturing teachers and staff.
At TLE®, we’ve created a full cast of characters that become our little learners’ educators, partners and friends through their preschool education journey. Each character has a unique personality and area of interest and brings learning to life by allowing children to explore the world through fun and imagination.
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)