$18.00-19.50 (rate offered will be based on level of experience and qualifications)
Lead Two's Teacher Benefits:
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance (Free)
- Vision insurance (Free)
- Flexible schedule
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral program
- Employee discount
- Professional development assistance
We are looking for a experienced lead teacher committed to helping children learn, play, grow, and thrive and providing the tools they need to succeed academically and emotionally.
If you are a caring and creative individual passionate about working with children, we encourage you to apply for this exciting Lead Two's Teacher opportunity.
- State-of-the-Art Classrooms: Our immersive classroom setting utilizes the latest technology, materials, and resources to allow children to "learn, play, and grow.”
- Opportunities for Growth: We offer ongoing training and professional development, tuition reimbursement, and leadership pathways to help you meet your goals as an educator.
- Competitive benefits and premium compensation
- Be responsible for creating a safe, nurturing, and engaging learning environment for children.
- Implement our proprietary L.E.A.P curriculum using our fun and engaging characters, making TLE a place where learning is fun!
- Build relationships with families and colleagues, creating a dynamic environment where play and learning happen seamlessly.
- Communicate regularly with parents, sharing their children's latest adventures and achievements through various avenues, including mobile apps and personal discussions.
- Have a genuine passion for the education and care of children?
- Have 1-3 years of professional teaching experience?
- Have an associate degree or higher in ECE or related degree (preferred) or High school diploma/GED (required)?
There are applicable state licensing requirements fo
The Learning Experience
At The Learning Experience, we make early education joyful, engaging and fun so children are happy to learn, play and grow.
Our curriculum focuses on the six ages and stages of early childhood development and engages children in hands-on learning activities that encourage them to explore and solve problems at their own rate of development. This forms a foundation for kids to Learn, Play and Grow under the care of our nurturing teachers and staff.
At TLE®, we’ve created a full cast of characters that become our little learners’ educators, partners and friends through their preschool education journey. Each character has a unique personality and area of interest and brings learning to life by allowing children to explore the world through fun and imagination.
TLE Cares Benefits Package – Because we care about you.
Our Center proudly offers TLE Cares, a comprehensive benefits package for all team members. All premiums for TLE Cares are fully paid by our Center’s owner, with no cost to our employees.
TLE Cares includes:
- - Dental & Vision Insurance
- - Short & Long-term Disability Insurance
- - Life Insurance
- - Employee Assistance Program
- - Lifemart Employee Discount Program
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The Learning Experience Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)