The Learning Experience seeks a dedicated and enthusiastic Child Care Cook to join our team as an ambassador of happiness.
As a Child Care Cook with us, you'll play a key role in making a difference in the lives of children, their families, and communities by cooking daily nutritious meals.
- Plan, prepare, and cook healthy and delicious meals for preschool children that meet proper nutritional requirements.
- Maintain and track food allergies for each child in our center, ensuring their safety, and communicate any identified allergies to teachers daily with every food delivery.
- Follow proper food safety, handling, and sanitation procedures to ensure food is stored properly.
- Collaborate with the Center Leadership team to purchase all necessary food and supplies and keep inventory records as local and state agencies require.
- Provide excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards parents and children, listen, and communicate effectively.
- Be flexible and adaptable to the daily business needs of a childcare center.
- Be able to work in classrooms as needed.
If you have:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ year of experience in food preparation and cooking.
- A food handling certificate or the ability to obtain one within 90 days of hire.
- The ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
- Competitive benefits
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Matching 401K
- Child Care discounts and more!
We encourage you to apply now to become a Preschool Cook!
Join our team at The Learning Experience and help make a difference!
The Learning Experience
At The Learning Experience, we make early education joyful, engaging and fun so children are happy to learn, play and grow.
Our curriculum focuses on the six ages and stages of early childhood development and engages children in hands-on learning activities that encourage them to explore and solve problems at their own rate of development. This forms a foundation for kids to Learn, Play and Grow under the care of our nurturing teachers and staff.
At TLE®, we’ve created a full cast of characters that become our little learners’ educators, partners and friends through their preschool education journey. Each character has a unique personality and area of interest and brings learning to life by allowing children to explore the world through fun and imagination.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The Learning Experience Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)