- Competitive salary
- Dental insurance
- Employee discounts
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Training & development
- Tuition assistance
- Vision insurance
- Wellness resources
Compensation: $20- $23 an hour.
- Leadership Skills: Demonstrate strong leadership abilities with the capability to guide and support Lead Teachers and other staff members.
- Commitment to Early Education: Share a deep passion for early childhood education and a dedication to meeting the developmental needs of children.
- Team Player: Collaborate effectively with colleagues and the Center Director to achieve enrollment, retention, and engagement goals.
- Organizational Skills: Possess excellent organizational and multitasking abilities to manage various aspects of center operations.
- Support Center Director: Assist the Center Director in managing daily operations, including staff scheduling, enrollment, and curriculum planning.
- Staff Development: Mentor and guide Lead Teachers, providing support and feedback to enhance their professional growth.
- Curriculum Oversight: Ensure the effective implementation of our proprietary L.E.A.P. Curriculum®, working closely with Lead Teachers to adapt it to individual child needs.
- Safety and Compliance: Prioritize the safety and well-being of children, ensuring adherence to state and federal guidelines.
- Parent Communication: Collaborate with Lead Teachers to keep parents informed about their child's progress and maintain open lines of communication.
- Problem-Solving: Address any challenges within the center, offering creative solutions and maintaining a positive atmosphere.
- Educational Background: Meet state-specific guidelines for the role. A bachelor’s degree in early childhood education or a related field is preferred.
- Experience: Possess extensive experience in a childcare setting, including leadership roles. Strong knowledge of early childhood education principles is essential.
- State Compliance: Comply with state-specific requirements and regulations.
- Leadership Skills: Exhibit strong leadership qualities and the ability to motivate and empower staff.
- Communication Skills: Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, for effective collaboration with staff and parents.
- Administrative Skills: Proficiency in administrative tasks, including record-keeping, scheduling, and center management.
- Physical Resilience: Be physically capable of performing essential job functions, including lifting, standing for extended periods, and maintaining alertness.
The Learning Experience
At The Learning Experience, we make early education joyful, engaging and fun so children are happy to learn, play and grow.
Our curriculum focuses on the six ages and stages of early childhood development and engages children in hands-on learning activities that encourage them to explore and solve problems at their own rate of development. This forms a foundation for kids to Learn, Play and Grow under the care of our nurturing teachers and staff.
At TLE®, we’ve created a full cast of characters that become our little learners’ educators, partners and friends through their preschool education journey. Each character has a unique personality and area of interest and brings learning to life by allowing children to explore the world through fun and imagination.
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)