Learn, Play and Grow with us…it’s a great time to join The Learning Experience. We are leaders in the early education industry and our people are given the opportunity to do their best every day, in our state-of-the-art centers.
Center Directors at The Learning Experience influence the growth and development of both children and teachers. They create an environment of collaboration and community, encouraging everyone to thrive.
Daily responsibilities for Center Directors:
- Identifies, schedules and interviews teacher candidates; Builds networks of external future talent
- Conducts classroom observations, evaluations and provides feedback that motivates and encourages learning.
- Manages team to ensure TLE curriculum is executed in alignment with brand standards;
- Uses a growth mindset to train, coach and develop for the future
- Listens objectively to employee concerns and plans a recommended course of action
- Builds and communicates weekly schedules
- Daily management of classroom ratios
- Manages new hire paperwork and all employee files in compliance with state licensing regulations
- Builds and communicates center schedules to ensure appropriate ratios are always intact and labor is effectively managed to budget.
- Leads tour with prospective families, highlighting key features/differentiators of the curriculum, teacher tenure/quality, etc.
- Regularly communicates with families regarding student progress
- Executes “parent pleasers”
- Execution of our Show and Tell
- Regularly audits and maintains all records and files for students and teachers
- Ensures the physical environment and health/safety standards are full compliance with local and state licensing regulations
- Manages relationships with state licensors and conducts center evaluations
- Responsible for accident/incident reporting
- Medication management
- Conducts monthly emergency safety drills
- Manages new customer administration and files in compliance with state licensing regulations
- Two or more years of center leadership/management experience highly preferred. At least one year of center leadership/management experience required in a 5 Star Preschool.
- Must have NC Administrative Level III credentials.
- Must have professional teaching experience with infant to preschool children.
- Bachelor’s degree in ECE or related field.
- Strong knowledge of state licensing rules and regulations.
- CPR, First Aid, SIDS, Playground Safety, BSAC Certifications a must have.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and communication skills, exceptional organizational acumen, customer service focused, conflict resolution skills, infused with creativity and exceptional work ethics.
- Strong experience in managing smooth operations with a cost control and revenue growth mindset.
- Proficiency in computer and technology (billing system, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Social Media Platforms, and other Online Marketing avenues.
The Learning Experience
At The Learning Experience, we make early education joyful, engaging and fun so children are happy to learn, play and grow.
Our curriculum focuses on the six ages and stages of early childhood development and engages children in hands-on learning activities that encourage them to explore and solve problems at their own rate of development. This forms a foundation for kids to Learn, Play and Grow under the care of our nurturing teachers and staff.
At TLE®, we’ve created a full cast of characters that become our little learners’ educators, partners and friends through their preschool education journey. Each character has a unique personality and area of interest and brings learning to life by allowing children to explore the world through fun and imagination.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The Learning Experience Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)